If she gives you access to her Netflix account, you know she’s a keeper. Let the House of Cards marathon begin!
Lauren Fisher. Team Usa. Clean and Jerk 106kg at the Jr Pan Ams. Photo by Average Broz’s Gymnasium
- First 77 re-blogs, no likes please
- MBF me
- Healthy blogs only
- Lists of 10, few screenies
- Come say hi!
Wait do American people not call their friends mate?? Is this a thing???
Yup. I’m sure some do but mostly people just say friend. Which is boring but whatever.
Wait so you go up to your friends and be like “Hello friend.”
we use names
I’m almost done my final exams which means I’ll have a lot more free time this summer to blog and basically waste my life away (YAY!) So I thought I’d start doing a Fitblr of the Month aka BOTM again. There’ll also be a lot more content and updates once I catch a few nights of sleep. :1
- must be a health/fitness/recovery related blog
- reblog this post as many times as you want ! (but try not to spam your followers)
- must be following me
- OPTIONAL: want me to really take a detailed look at you and your blog? make a post about why you should be picked and tag #livefitdiefit and i’ll be sure to check you out
- I do personally hand pick every single BOTM so don’t worry I’ll still look at your blog regardless of whether you make the personal post or not. I’ll post a list of runner-ups and most likely follow back a TON of blogs (my dash died over the school year)
What you get:
- daily solo promos to 14,xxx active dashboards, added to my previous BOTM list (my previous winners gained ~1000+ new followers)
- included in all promos I do (group & my own)
- a new friend
- HTML help, a personalized work out / nutrition plan (IF YOU WANT ONE)
I WILL BE PICKING ON APRIL 30th so reblog away !